To download a brochure in Adobe .pdf format, click here.
To download sample reports, click here
FICIS is PC software that automates record-keeping and management operations in a fitness center. FICIS provides members with personalized fitness services and managers with detailed operations information in the following areas:
- Individual Fitness Assessment
- Personalized Exercise Prescriptions
- Fitness Improvement Analysis
- Member Activity Tracking
FICIS provides the following features:
- Operates in a Windows OS environment. Ease of use, enhanced data entry - drop down boxes, look up tables, auto-fill in.
- Networkable - multiple users can access records simultaneously for reports, data entry, etc. Fitness and attendance records stored in same database, allowing immediate access to all data.
- Prints personalized fitness profiles and progressive workout programs.
- Individual and group fitness test comparisons can be based on all prior fitness tests or specific date range.
- New fitness tests and corresponding norms - swimming, walking, rowing, running, etc.
- Large selection of fitness tests, risk assessments, and goals.
- Complete history for each member from first enrollment to current date in one report.
- Aerobic activity or workout program performed can be tracked for each visit.
- Option to include in exercise prescriptions the specific seat pin settings appropriate for each student on each weight machine.
- Import student biographical data, enrollment records, and course master records.
- Carry over student biographical data from term to term.
- Export report data into other formats (ASCII, tab/comma delimited, Excel, Lotus, RTF)
- Reports filters for creating custom reports.
Back to Top
© Red Canyon Systems, Inc. - January 2010. All rights reserved.
This page was last updated on