To download a brochure in Adobe .pdf format, click here.
To download sample reports, click here
Take an on-line tour of CenterFit™
Features and Benefits
CenterFit™ is Windows OS networkable software designed to automate attendance tracking, fitness assessment, exercise prescription, fitness improvement analysis and center management information processing.
Some of the specific features of CenterFit™ and resultant benefits:
- Long-term tracking of fitness tests scores for each student. (Body Mass Index, Strength tests, etc.)
- Track individual participant�s fitness improvement for any time period
- Compare individual participant�s fitness results to national norms
- Compare overall center average scores to national norms
- Compare center to center averages
- Compare fitness improvement in different programs, i.e. 2 days versus 3 days a week
Front desk log in capability for attendance tracking
- Maintain detailed reports on center usage by the hour, day, term
- Provide detailed class attendance tracking
- Correlate attendance and center use to fitness improvement
Categorize center participants
- Differentiate student users from faculty, community, park district, corporate, etc.
- Provide fitness improvement statistics for any category
- Break down center usage statistics by type of user
- Maintain special memberships - annual, monthly, for-fee, etc.
Software is networkable
- Access participant data from several locations (computers) simultaneously
- Faculty can access data from their office during consultations with students
- Data can be shared by and collected from multiple schools
Back to Top
- Use the software to maintain, synthesize and analyze fitness test results and attendance provides indisputable validation of your program to a degree that could not be done manually.
© Red Canyon Systems, Inc. - January 2010. All rights reserved.
This page was last updated on